Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Typography Final / My graphic Design Portfolio

I've finally gotten around to uploading some of my Typography assignments to my Flickr and I thought I'd go ahead and post them here. I really need to get around to finding a host/website domain for a Photography and Graphic Design website. I've already begun trying to design a logo for both my Photography and my Graphic Design (it's pretty hard, especially since I have yet to take a logo/brand design class). Anyway, here are a couple of assignments which I turned in for my Typography final:

Next time I'll try and post the photos from my Photography final.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome stuff!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are so talented girl!
~ Julie

Artstudio Sri Lanka said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kaylynne said...

Thank You!
I can't wait to take more graphic design classes - I think I've chosen the right major! :)

Mikey said...

Nice work!