Sunday, March 22, 2009

Baby Foxes!

For a while now we've been watching a pair of foxes living out in a valley behind our backyard and we've suspected the past few weeks that the two may have started a little family! Yesterday we got to see the babies for the first time, here are a few photos I snapped of them hanging around their little fox hole:






Unfortunately this is as close my camera is able to zoom in to see these cute little creatures (these pictures have actually be cropped a LOT and then re-sized which unfortunately lowers the quality), so I decided to rent a lens from a camera lens rental place based in Boulder, CO - the lens should be here by Wednesday or Thursday so hopefully I'll be able to get some better shots of the babies, hopefully ones which I can add to my portfolio! Wish me luck!